Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wish I had my camera

I never remember my camera when I need one.

No, I don't have a cell phone with a camera. Why? Cause I don't have a cell phone. I am ONE of those people.

But, I usually take my digital camera with me. Just in case of a car accident and I need pics for insurance or something.
Hey! You never know!

But the last two times I went out of town, I didn't have it with me and I so wish I did.

Last week went to Knoxville to get groceries. Knoxville is another small town in Iowa, but it is big enough for a Hy-Vee and Fareway grocery store. And a Walmart.
Monroe just has a small grocery store with high prices so we go else for groceries and practically every thing we buy.

But, anyway we went past a Legion Hall and they had a big sign on the highway announcing their breakfast special- Shit on a shingle.
Can you believe that right by the road?
Amazing to me and Honeyman.
Can you imagine little kids asking Mom and Dad what shit on a shingle is?

And today we went to buy veggie plants for the garden.
Some one was hauling mattresses in a boat.
I guess they didn't have a trailer or truck so they hitched a boat to the back of their car so they could move mattresses.
Funny sight to see.

I am really going to have to start taking my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.