Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting Excited


Lazerfest is coming up Sunday and I am pretty excited.

Not looking forward to the use of kybos, standing for 12 hours,possibly getting rained on, or paying for over priced bottled water.

But Lon and I are to chow down heavily before we get in the gate.
I am going to take some pain pills ahead of time. So my back doesn't kill me while we are standing so much.
I will also attempt to perfect my nose plugging skills in anticipation of entering smelly kybos.
But it should be a good time.
And there are gonna be so many people.


Bands there:
Three Days Grace
Seether
Halestorm
Godsmack
Alice Cooper
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
Hell Yeah
Papa Roach
Skillet
plus a few local bands

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.