Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Relax! Don't Do It!


Is there such a thing as down time anymore?

Life just goes and goes and it seems like there is no pause button.

I am big on having down time.

I guess that is why I don't have a cell phone. Well, that and I'd rather keep my money for other things.

I don't want people to be able to get a hold of me whenever and wherever. We used to have them and Honeyman had his turned off most of the time. I never did that, but it is your phone so you should be in control of when you talk to people.
I don't miss mine much.
I do when running late or having car trouble. No body has pay phones anymore.

I hate the little ticker that goes across the bottom of news shows and various other programs. I just can't keep track of what they are saying and read breaking news at the same time.

So much information is thrown at us constantly and it is just too much for me to process.

I don't know how some people just go and go and go.

I guess I don't really have a point, just having a ramble for the hell of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.