Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So, Where Were We?

Oh yeah.

So, I went and took my nap. Not long enough.

Today has just been one of those days when I could sleep forever.

But since I have a house to take care of and people to feed, that is just NEVER gonna happen.

I did make coleslaw and some brownies. Both recipes are on my Yummy Stuff blog.

I did watch Lost with the fam.
Man, are you not ready for that to be over or not? I so want to know how it ends.
Though, I would have given up on that show long ago if it wasn't for Honeyman and Kiddo.
And I just have this really bad feeling by the time all is said and done I am going to wonder why I bothered. I told Honeyman that it better end good or I am gonna be pissed.
It is probably going to end bad.
They kill people that I like and keep people I don't.
I don't like the whole alternative reality thing they got goin' on.
And remember how it used to take like a year and a half to walk across half the island and now it is taking like 5 minutes.
What is up with that?
I wish they could have left Desmond alone. He was happy and with Penny and now he's back.

I wonder if Criminal Minds is new this week. I love that show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.