Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It Just Seems So Dirty

I know.

It's really not.

But, it looks that way.

All greasy and nasty.
Just looks like it needs to be washed.

What am I talking about??

Only some of the ickiest looking commercials on TV.

The hair ones.
No, not the Burger King commercials- those come close. But, they are all just creepy and disturbing and the hair ones are just disgusting.

Really shiny hair does not look healthy.
Just so you hair color and shampoo companies know.
It looks oily and in terrible need of a wash.

If I go too long without washing my hair, that is exactly what it looks like.
I know it feels nasty too, so I just think seeing it on ANYONE is just EWWWW!.

It used to be just shampoo commercials that showed really shiny hair.
But, just today I saw a hair color commercial featuring Kate of "Lost" fame and her hair was shiny and nasty. Much like it looked when she was on the island and hadn't had a shower in what- days or weeks- and was all sweaty and gross haired.

I'd just like to see a hair commercial where it didn't look as if the woman had a pound of pomade dumped on her head.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.