Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Movie Night #2



Tonight's fine feature film was Sherlock Holmes.
The new one with Robert Downey Jr.

It was enjoyable.

I thought some of the telling what he sees and thinks before he does it was a bit odd.
If you haven't seen it, you will have to watch to probably get what I mean.
If you have seen it, I am sure you understand.
Maybe not agree, but you will know what I mean. Hopefully.

But it is a pretty good family film.

Some action, some comedy and nothing that you could really object to the kids watching.
But, that's according to me.

I also broke open my big jug of popcorn for the occasion.
Lightly buttered and salted.

Made a big bowl and we ate all of it.

Now we have 1 movie that we borrowed left to watch. 2012
We plan to watch that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.