Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

No Free Rides, Sonny Boy!


Do you ever HATE payday?

Just because you know it means you have to balance your checkbook.

Maybe it is just me.

I don't know how I manage it, but I screw up my checkbook soooo much.
I will be off on the balance and I can't find the mistake anywhere.
In a few months the missing amount seems to show back up.

If I didn't know better, I'd say there is an embezzler at my bank.

I have mentioned it before to the bank. And they will graciously allow me to drop my registrar over there and leave it so they can go over it when they get to it.
Or I can make an appointment and pay for them to go over it with me.
I don't really trust just leaving my registrar over there.
Who knows when I will get it back?
And I always feel that banks will find in their favor no matter what.
Especially if I am not there to see what is going on.
But, I don't see why I should have to pay for them to do it either.
They are making money off me anyway.
Why should I have to pay them for a problem that could be of their making.
Ugh!

Another reason I hate payday is seeing what little I have left after paying all the bills.
In fact, I hate paying the bills.
I would just like 1 month with a free pass. No bills to pay and I wouldn't have to make up the payments.

That is the best part of childhood. No bills to pay.
But, than you also had to listen to your parents.

No free rides!
Always a trade off somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.