Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up

With me, it certainly ain't with Folgers in your cup.

Some days, and this is one of them, I wish I drank coffee.

Had to drag myself out of bed this morning.

I definitely am not a morning person.

I don't even keep pop in the house.

Caffeine makes me very moody so I don't drink much of it.
Mornings like this I wish it wasn't so.

I am thinking that today is gonna be a nap day.
Naps are my friend.
To think kids don't like them.
I love them!

In fact I think siestas should become part of our culture. Arriba! Arriba!
OK, I am channeling that little Mexican cartoon mouse. Speedy Gonzales- that's who it is!

Google is great. Google is my friend!

Be back later. I think I hear my bed calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.