Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

Things have been busy for me lately so I haven't found the time to jot much down before now.

But, I am hoping I can get things calmed down enough to concentrate on my blogs more.

Well, I can try again.

Well, Gary Coleman died yesterday.
So, there's a security job opening somewhere.
Ok, I know.
Bad, bad joke.

But, what are ya gonna do?

Today Dennis Hopper died.
Put his foot on the brake and that was all.

The circle of life has come to it's natural conclusion.

I have been surrounded all my life by death.
I come from a very large extended family.
My dad was one of 14 and his parents both had many siblings.

So, basically from birth I knew what a funeral home was.

People passing on was always a part of my life.

It is always sad when it ends for someone.
Especially someone we really care about.

As hard as it is, there is always something we can take away.

First be grateful for the time you were given with that person.
Not everyone is lucky to have that amount of time you got with their mother, father, daughter, son, etc,etc.

You always need to be grateful for what you have right now.
There are no guarantees in life.

What you have or who you have in your life might not be there tomorrow.

We always think that people are just always going to be.
And life just isn't that way.

Life gets so busy and sometimes it seems like things will never slow down enough for us to catch our breath.
But we have to MAKE the time.
It just doesn't fall into our laps.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
Ferris was wise.

That counts for everything, including slowing down to appreciate everyone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.