Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A little bit about me

Where do I start?

I do have an about me on my profile, but I do need to expand on it.

But here is some more about me.

I question anything and everything. Yes, I read my insurance policies and the fine print on the back of credit card offers.
Knowledge is power!

I laugh at pretty much anything. I have been know to laugh at the news and at lyrics in certain songs. Many people would think me awful for some of the stuff I find funny, but that's how it goes.

I am a lover of rock music. Some dance is OK. Old school rap is too. But the newer hip-hop is not my cup of tea and neither is country.

I am moody and can be pretty unpredictable.

I love speaking in movie quotes. It is just fun!

Lastly, I do my best to have fun in my life.
In the immortal words of Aerosmith, Life's a journey- not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.