Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello, Out There! Or is it in there?


Whichever.

What am I doing on a Saturday night?

I'm just hanging out trying to get things done online.

I also want to eat something.
Don't you just hate that? Wanting to eat when you are not hungry and you don't even know what you want.
You just want to eat.

And I am feeling my nerves getting wound up.
Like something is going on or is going to happen. But I can't put my finger on it.
That is probably why I feel like eating.
To quiet the nerves.

Do you ever get that feeling?
It is quite unsettling.

What is odd is that it always ends up being SOMETHING, but I never can pinpoint it.
I do get feelings when, I do go to do something. It tells me it's probably a bad idea and I have learned to listen to that instinct.
This is the same kind of feeling, but I can't tell what the source is. It's just too murky.

Maybe I need to develop my ESP skills. Do they still call it that? Whatever it is, I do get a sense inside when something is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.