Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Waiting...............

My niece, Morgan is coming to visit me today.

I am looking forward to that.

But, I am not feeling too optimistic about the day.

My first act after getting up was trying to call a prescription refill in and calling the wrong number.
At 6:30 in the morning.
Yikes!

It was a house.
Luckily the person answering sounded like he was awake.

It can only go up hill from there, though.
Right?

I left my ID, debit card, and credit card at home. Good thing Walgreens and Fareway accepted checks.

Well, I have been a tad spacey.
Bet, you couldn't tell that.

And I forgot to get wheat flour at the store.

But, other than that so far so good.
Well, I do need to go get said prescription out of the car.

I so cannot wait to see what the rest of the door has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.