Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!



I have been pretty busy the last two days.

But, I got all my plants for the garden and some of my corn planted. Yay!

But went to the big metropolis of Des Moines today and AGAIN I forgot my camera.
Sometimes I truly believe that I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached.

But, I did remember my grape juice at Costco. Oooohhh yeeeaaahhhh!
So, that has gotta be something to feel good about, right?
I love grape juice!
When I was a kid, my parents grew grapes and my mom canned her own grape juice.
Just like Welch's. Only in quart jars.

Don't you love my retro wood paneling walls?
I don't.
Can't wait til I can tear 'em out.
Be the highlight of my remodel.

I am hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.
I am certainly tired enough.
Honeyman wants me to take a sleeping pill to make sure I do sleep. But that ain't how I roll.
Eventually I will sleep.

Later Dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.