Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wherever You Go, There You Are


Sounds pretty profound, doesn't it?
Good old Buckaroo Bonzai.
Strange movie. Good line.

Cause it is very very true.

You can run away as far as you can and you are still gonna be with you.
You can drink until you don't know my name.
You can get as high as as kite.
You can move.

But, the problems and thoughts are still gonna be there when daylight rears it's ugly head.

Sometimes, though.............

Don't ya wish everything could just disappear for a while?


No bills for a month and you don't owe them or late fees. Nothing.

No doctor visits of any kind.

No sass from the teenager.

No PMS or hot flashes. Lucky me, I get both.

No husband snoring. I love sleeping with him when he is home. But, I wish his sinuses weren't always plugged.

No dirty dishes or laundry. Though I'd rather do laundry. But, I could stand to get rid of my compulsion to fold the laundry as soon as it gets out of the dryer or off the clothes line. I just can't let them sit. Even ONE hour. It drives me insane.


You know, if I kept going, my list could go on and on and on.
So, I guess I should stop.
You get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.