Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

People are People

Sometimes I can't help but wonder why there is such hate and animosity in the world.

Why can't we all just get along?

So many people just can't even agree to disagree on things.

Yeah, I think one way and you think another but that doesn't mean either one of us is a bad person.

The list gets longer about things I don't even want to talk about with people.
Religion
Abortion
Foreign policy - too many areas of that to list
Domestic policy- again too many areas to list
Liberal or Conservative- I am neither, I am a person. Don't label me!
ETC, ETC, ETC

No one wants to do anything but say they are right and you are wrong and throwing insults along the way.
I find that very depressing.
In this land of so called free speech, we get berated by other people when we try to exercise that right.

It just seems like there can be no middle ground.

I just think all of it is really getting out of hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.