Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Here I Am. Once Again!

Man, it is 20 after 2 in the AM and I am up.

This TOTALLY sucks.

I woke up just after midnight and cannot get back to sleep.
This does not bode well for my plans for daytime/daylight hours.

But, my cat Lacey, seems very happy to see me. Doin' her little boot scootin' thing on the floor.
I need to get a pic of that so ya know what I'm talkin' about. But, she lays on her side and scoots when she wants love.
Honeyman is off tonight so I am sure he's happy cause he gets to roll all over the bed and no me to get in his way. He just doesn't realize it.

Not sure what I am going to do.
Should I make breakfast for everyone? Maybe it's too early to start that though.
Should I clean? Do laundry?
TV is mostly infomercials so that is pretty much a no brainer. Sucks when you pay a boatload of money for satellite TV and lots of times nothin' on.
But, being in the country, one of the channels by antennae doesn't come in worth a crap and we only have 3 other stations to choose from.
I am not too big on watching TV over the computer. I like sittin' in my comfy chair for TV watchin'.

I am not much in the chatting mood, so my chats are all off. But there is never too many people on this time of night anyway.
People I know, anyway. That use chat on any site.

Well, I guess it's time for me to gather my thoughts, such as they are, and try an accomplish some offline types of tasks.

Later Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.