Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Call Me Wacky!



Is it totally weird that I can watch all kinds of blood and guts? I mean people getting hacked up. Not my favorite thing to watch, but it doesn't really bother me.

And yet, I hate watching people vomit on screen. I don't even care if it's a cartoon or real people. I know it is fake.
But it just makes me feel sick.
Seriously sick.

For years I couldn't even watch "Caddyshack" due to the vomit scene. And the guy sitting in it.
Oh My God!
I actually feel a bit nauseous writing that.

So, after 20 years, I can watch the movie. But, that part of the movie is one to be avoided.
I make sure I have to go to the bathroom at that exact scene.
Every time!

I really don't get why people laugh at it.

Sick humor.

I laugh at some strange and awful things.
But vomit?

Now that is just really sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.