Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

I See Dead People



The California psychics are at it again.

They went away for several years and they are now back at it again.
Maybe they just never totally went away, but they are advertising their services again.

I mean, far be it for me to say whether or not they are scamming people.
But, come on!! How can you give a psychic reading to someone over the phone that you have talked to just a couple minutes?
Well, they do try to drag it all out. After all people are paying by the minute for a reading of their future.

How can psychics see an aura or the dead person standing next to you if you are at the other end of a phone line?

I think now that they have to put a disclaimer out there that it is just for entertainment purposes.
But, I don't many people pay a lot of attention to that being said or written in fine print at the bottom.
It should go without saying.
But, so many things should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.