Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's A Bird, It's A Plane.... No, It's My Dryer!

Call me crazy, but I love my dryer to bits.

We always are hearing about the great smell of clothes hung out to dry.

But nobody tells about how dryer clothes are softer when dried in a dryer.

And don't forget the warm.
Ah! The warm!

I love clothes and towels straight from the dryer.
I don't care if it's 90 degrees outside.
I just love the warm.

And when it's cold?
Forget about it.
I'm in heaven.

I have even stuck things in the dryer just to warm them up so I could feel the warm.
Is that bad?
Maybe.
I know it's not too frugal or environmentally responsible.
But, it still feels good, damn it.

Sitting here in the 70 degree A/C, I am really liking my dryer warm today.
Yes, 70 degrees. Honeyman keeps it that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.