Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Sump! I'm Sump Pumpin'!

Somewhere in my pile of taped off the radio tapes, I have this song.

The DJs on my favorite radio station at the time made up a song about sump pumping due to some flooding problems at the time.

Yes, I loved it enough to tape it off the radio.

It was Moffitt and Morgan on KGGO singing Sump Pumpin'
I wish I could find the tapes or even lyrics on the internet somewhere.

Oh well.

I have just been thinking about the song a lot, because I have been sump pumpin' a lot this spring.

Contrary to what news people have been saying, it is not summer.
It is spring and will be for another 10 days or so.

You watch the news to get smarter, not dumber.

But, anyway that's OT.

The topic is sump pumping and how I hope my sump pump keeps on going like the Energizer Bunny.

Cause we have gotten so much rain, that my yard has turned back into a bog.

I seriously believe we should have planted rice in the garden.

And we are supposed to get more, more, and still more rain in the days ahead.

So, go you little sump pump.
Go, pump as you've never pumped before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.