Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Never Miss It Til It's Gone

My phone almost never rings.

Really.
Truly.

I can goes days with never hearing it.

But, I know it's there when I need it.

Only, not today.

Something funky happened and I couldn't call any long distance numbers and I had no internet.

I don't know if I could receive calls, but I don't think so.
Cause the one person I could call was the mil and she had tried to call the old lady that loves up the road from me and all she got was a busy signal.
That is what I got when I tried calling out of town.

I did really miss my internet.
I had some posts to write for yummy stuff and I couldn't do that with no internet.

So, once again this has gotten me to thinking that maybe I should think about a pre-paid cell phone for times such as these.

What if I needed to call 911 and couldn't call out?

I had a dial tone, but what good does that do if every call outside the nearest town just starts beeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.