Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, I Got To Thinking..........

Don't you think that phrase was one of the stupidest things man has ever said?

Truly.

It always seems to proceed something insanely stupid.

Why did you do that?

Well, I got to thinking and
Stop right there.

If you had to say you were thinking, you most likely weren't.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that it isn't right.

But, I am right about this.
Stand or sit there and think about every time someone has said that to you and the words that came after.

It's just like when you tell somebody something and they ask you "Really?".

No, Not really.
I just completely made it up so I could have something to say.
Come on!

And if,by chance, I do say "No, not really" just because I am sick of hearing that person ask "Really?" they get all confused.
So funny and yet, so sad.

Once in a while is OK.
But some people just did it ALL the time.

People.
They can be so amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.