Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

If a Brain Were Really a Computer......

I might have some organization to my thoughts.

When I think of something it can't be just filed away and brought out when I really need the info.

I think if the brain is a computer, it is a computer hooked up to the internet.

It's like you think of something that you need to do later and don't worry about it.

But, it's like your mind just stuck it in an email and sent it out into cyberspace where it becomes lost.

But, one day, if you are lucky you will find your sent folder and know what the hell you were wanting to do.

Usually, it's a bit late.
Or in my case, a lot late.

I have been told I could carry around a note pad to jot down ideas and things I need to do.
But, where's the fun in that.

Maybe none.
But, maybe I should do it anyway.

God knows my brain doesn't have everything put into nice neat folders for quick accessing.
Though I would love it if it did.

Life would be so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.