Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Don't Want No Pretty Boy!

I don't know why, but I have never been attracted to a guy that looked TOO good.

Models or a lot of male actors.

If you look better than me, you just need to go away.

I just have always wanted someone that looked good, but not in a perfect way.

Maybe a too big of nose.
Definitely not perfect bone structure.
Not too skinny.
And not so many muscles that the veins bulge when flexed- that's just gross.

But, I have ALWAYS loved long hair on a guy.

Now, my guy USED to have long hair.
But, he had to cut it for work.
I still miss it.

It went halfway down his back and I would braid it sometimes.

I guess, I am in luck.
Cause there are way more not perfect looking than there are totally pretty boys.

But, it makes me wonder
what makes one person find another person attractive.

Sometimes I just ask myself if that woman is seeing the same thing I am seeing.
Cause I just don't get it.

Maybe that woman thinks I am odd for not thinking that guy is hot.

I know it takes all kinds.

But, seriously
if I most likely weigh more than him and I could hurt him during some "quality time" I really don't want that.
if he spends more time getting ready to go out so he can look perfect I don't really want that.

No, I don't want no pretty boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.