Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kicking Butt and Taking Name

Now, I am not entirely sure whose butt is getting kicked and name being taken.

But, sadly it is probably, most likely......


......gonna be mine.

It's video game time at my house.

Crash- Nitro Kart to be exact.

Me facing my daughter for the title of- well, of what I don't really know.

But, I really pretty much suck at any kind of video game.

Let's put it this way-
I am still stuck on the same Madagascar game I attempted to start playing a year ago.

I mean, how hard could it be.
That is what I thought.

After all, it is rated E for everyone.
There should be a disclaimer: E for everyone except the video game challenged.
I know I'd qualify.

I just need Alex to jump up and get the damn flowers and I can't do it. I am too slow.
And than time runs out and I have to start ALL over.

I did good when they were all in New York, but after they landed on the island it just went from bad to worse.

So, now I get to race.
And probably get a time bomb or tornado thrown at me.

I do have fun playing Crash with Kidda.

I just wish I didn't suck so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.