Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Celebrate Good Times!

So, yesterday was my anniversary.
The big 1 - 3.

So the hubby and I went out for dinner.

We didn't do a lot do to it being a school day today and having to get up BEFORE dawn.

But, we had fun.

It is all about being together, not all about what you do.

I got my flowers in the morning.

We went to a different place this year.
Usually it's the Waterfront Seafood Restaurant.

But, we went somewhere new this year.
We went to Old Chicago.

It was great.

We had these buffalo chicken pizza roll appetizers.
I had them use ranch instead of bleu cheese dressing.
Cause Bleu Cheese-EWWWW!
It was yummy.

For dinner we each had these monster calzones.

The waitress brought us a HUGE cookie for free since it was our anniversary.
How sweet!
Can you say good tip comin' your way?

Than we each had a drink.

We don't do that too often.

But the Old Chicago has like a million types of beer.
OK, 110 but who is counting?

And I tried a chocolatini.
I had never heard of a chocolatini.
But, it was scrumdiliumptious.

The honeyman had a Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale.
That was pretty tasty too.

All in all it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.