Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

All Over The Place

So what is new with me?

Not a whole lot.

Just doin' the mom thing
and the freezin' blueberry thing.
And wishin' I was doing the up to my eyeballs in tomatoes thing.

This has been such a crappy year for weather.
My sump pump won't quit running.
Now, because of it my electric budget billing went up $20.

Which sucks.

I know it's only $20.
But everything keeps going up
and we just had to go in debt to our ass to buy a decent lawn mower for the big spread.

God, forbid a mower we spent $2500 on would last for more than 3 years.

So we got a new one.
That cost a lot more than that.

And it started raining again.
And the garden is flooded.
AGAIN!

The grass is growing in it so much you'd swear I just planted some vegetables in the yard.
Seriously.
I will post some pictures later.

So, things have been just a bit depressing around here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.