Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Now, He Finally Gets It!

So, I have been with my husband for close to 15 years.
That includes our courtship/living in "sin" period and marriage.

After all this time, he finally is realizing my bitchiness at certain times may have nothing to do with him and everything to do with me.

Tonight he actually referred to it as my "process".

While, this is great he isn't getting all uncorked about it.
I just find it a bit, how shall I put it, ODD.

You see, even 6 months back he would get all mad if I said anything to him that could be construed as rude.
And he'd let me hear about it.
How he didn't do anything and I don't need to be that way with him.

Now, that did make me mad and want to get even more obnoxious.

But, usually I sucked it up so we didn't have a fight.

Than, it would simmer and fester and we would end up in a fight.

But, all of a sudden it's my "process" and he just lets it go.

Just makes me wonder when the aliens exchanged my husband.
Or maybe he just had some kind of epiphany.

I don't know what it is.
But, while unexpected it is kinda nice.

I just wish he would have come to this conclusion a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.