Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back To School Time( Yay or Boo)

It is really hard to decide.

On one hand, I have so much more time to do things around the house without worrying about stopping to fix lunch and do mom stuff.

On the other hand, I now have to start getting up at 20 minutes before 6 in the a.m.

That means when it's dark outside.

I have never been much of a morning person.

I went through a short phase as a child when I got up around 6, but that didn't last too long.

And, I am having a hard time getting used to functioning at such an early time.

In fact, I feel like I need to go to bed now and it is only 7:00 here.

I get so much done when it is just me all day.

At the same time, the first two hours of my day are spent trying to get myself going.
I love my overstuffed chair.
I really do.
It is just so hard to get out of it and do things like clean.

I often wonder if I should be a coffee drinker.
Maybe it would help.

But, I just don't like the taste.

I have thought of trying flavored coffee, but I don't want to cause what if I hate it?
Than I am stuck with it.

And being out in the sticks, it's not like I have a Caribou or Starbucks to just buy a cup to find out.
We have a Casey's, a diner, and a Subway.
The Casey's has cappuccino- 2 flavors.
Than you have coffee.

Yeah, the possibilities are just endless.

So, when I think of the new school year it is always bittersweet.

Maybe in a month or two I'll get used to being up in the dark.
Til then, I will just suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.