Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Surrending To The Weight Gods

The weight gods are coming for me.
I can feel it.

I fight it and fight it and fight it.
I am so tired of fighting it.

The pounds are creeping up ever so slowly and some days I just don't care.
I know that is what they want.

I'll do really good and not overeat.
I will exercise.

I just want to lose the weight.
At the time.

Than comes a new day and I fall off the wagon.
Cause I don't care.
I don't care, I tell you.

I am old enough, if I want to eat 6 oreos at 11:00 at night I can.
I shouldn't have to just never eat after 6 pm over 10 freakin' pounds.

But, than the 10 pounds is creeping closer to the 15-20 pound range.
And I start the fighting the weight gods again.

It is just like this picture ------------------------->

The weight gods are evil.
They want you to eat the cookies.

How many times do we hear nutritionists tell us that food is just a tool to give our bodies energy.
But, why does it have to taste so good.
I think the weight gods are in control of the food companies.
They know if the food is so good, people won't be able to resist.

Bingo, they have just converted millions of willing people into being their food minions.

But, as surely as I am writing this, I tell you.
I will not go without a fight.

I will not willingly turn into a pudge.
Of course, I don't think I'd admit to being a pudge anyway.

So, take that weight gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.