Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello! I'd Like to Post Sometime Tonight

I have been trying for 2 hours to get on here tonight and post.
I tried everything.

And I do mean everything.
Switched browsers
emptied my cache
reset my modem
restarted computer.

You name it, I tried it.

Than all of a sudden.
I got on.

It was like someone took the cork out of Blogger's ass and it all came out.
Or maybe Google's ass cause I couldn't go to youtube or Google.
Even the sites with Google ads were loading severely slow.

Not sure what the problem really was cause other people seemed to be getting to youtube and their gmail accounts just fine.

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my ISP for making my life difficult tonight.
I couldn't have done it without you.

All I wanted to do was post.
But, no.
Google's Will.

It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.