Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello, My Name Is Ruth And....

I have an addiction.

I am addicted to...


SURVEYS.

I know, I know.

How could I allow myself to be drug in this way?

I don't know how it happened.

But, when I see an invite in my Inbox, I just gotta do it.
Or try to anyway.

You see, if I don't do it right away it might be gone when I do try.

I learned that the hard way.

Plus the more you try to do, the more invites you seem to get.

It's a vicious cycle.

Just this morning I had a plan.
I need to get some blog posts done for yummystuff .

But low and behold, I open my yahoo mail and I have invites.

So, it's just a couple so I will try for them first.

So another one comes.
Now, three hours later, I still don't have a single post done.

This isn't good.

I need to get cracking.

I am already so far behind on that it is laughable.

I try to say it is because I am so busy with Kiddo and her health.

But, that isn't all of it.

I am addicted to making all I can off doing surveys.

If money wasn't so tight right now, MAYBE, I wouldn't care so much.
But, than again, MAYBE, I would.

So, I gotta go.
I need to do some yummystuff before I get more invites.

TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.