Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Not Sure What Is Goin' On

Have you ever just reached a point in your life when you really don't know what is what?

I am there right now.

At least that is my frame of mind right now.

I have hit my caffeine/sugar limit to where it is messing with my moods.

So until this passes, I don't know how much of what I am feeling is really real or just what I am ingesting.

I have always been a pop junkie.
I have, however, noticed that my brain only likes so much of it before it rebels.

And it makes me pissy and all around not fun to be with.

I am not a happy person.
And when Momma's not happy,
Ain't nobody happy.

So, I am taking a little break from that particular type of beverage.

It just messes everything up.

So, I am going through some major downer time.

Hopefully a week from now, I will be doing better.
But, I don't know.

I am afraid there is going to come a time when I am just going to never have pop again.

I miss the happy me and I am not even sure what the limit is.
I only can tell once I have crossed it.

Yes, I am always moody and go from happy to pissed in no time.

But, the overabundance of caffeine/sugar in my system cuts out the happy swing.
That just leaves swing from sad to mad and back again.

I have a food remedies book that says that some people are just sensitive to caffeine and sugar and it makes them more tense.
So that would be me.

So the honeyman is getting groceries after work and there is a sale on pop.
So, I told him not to get me any.

If I don't, he will.

Whenever I stop drinking it, someone is always thinking they are being nice by getting some especially for me.
I feel obligated to drink it so I don't hurt feelings or piss anyone off.
Next thing you know, I am buying my own.

I guess I am just going to have to piss people off for my own good.
Maybe, at Christmas time I will have to give the mil a heads up that I don't want pop.
But than I have to explain everything and she is not going to get it.

I have a couple months to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.