Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

No Hurry, I Don't Have A Life Or Anything

Does it totally not piss you off that doctors and service people can just tell you they are gonna call or show up and you wait and you wait and you wait?

Cause I am telling you that it so totally pisses me off.

I am tired and I have a lot of shit to do today.

But can I take a nap or do my other stuff?
NO!

I have to sit and wait for the phone.
The nurse is supposed to call and the business office is supposed to call with the damages I have to pay.
Even though I have insurance.
I know.
WTF?

When you give a number for them to call, it would be nice if they'd do it.

It's like all these businesses think we have nothing better to do than wait for them.

I get it.
They are busy.

But, you know what?

I have a life too.

I have things I need to get done.

I talked to a friend this morning and she had to take an ENTIRE day off work for the cable guy.
Sometime between 8 and 5.
9 hours.
Doesn't that seem a bit ridiculous?

But, the business office is open that late so I might have to wait that long.

I am thinking of maybe just calling them.
I don't think they'd like that.
And I'd get the "someone will call you".
Yeah, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.