Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Wild and Crazy Week

Things have been pretty nuts around here.

I still have enough pears to-well I don't really know what one could do with as many pears as I have.
Let's just say I still have scads of them.

Than had the garage sale with some fabulous finds.

And my kiddo is sick.

Either it's an ulcer or something with her gallbladder.
No ulcer causing bacteria and liver function is normal.

So she gets to have an ultrasound this Friday and maybe a scan if they think it could be her gallbladder.

So, I have been a bit of a basket case over the weekend.

I have also been trying to get my yummystuff posts up and I just haven't had much time to do this one.

What is that saying?

Life gets in the way when you're trying to do stuff.

Ain't that the truth?!

And I had to cut down the fat in food.
I am just not a low fat kinda girl.

But, I did it and it still tasted good.
Score one for me, Super Mom!

But she couldn't have cheese and all bland food.
Not that she had much of an appetite.
I think it was the thought that she wasn't supposed to have it that she hated.

How fun is that?
Yeah, she didn't think so either.

It's not like she is a complete carnivore.
She does eat lots of vegetables.

But she does love her cheese and the skin on chicken.
I'd rather do without the chicken skin, but whatever.

But, tonight cheese is back on the menu.
I just hope she doesn't get worse after though.

I think it will be light on cheese.
Just for some flavor, ya know

But, absolutely no chicken skin.

So, if you don't see me much lately it's cause my baby needs me and I don't have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.