Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Because You CAN Doesn't Mean You Should

OK, I am feeling a bit soap-boxy today.
So, I might as well climb up on it and get it out.

I was raised as a Methodist so I know all about the good book and the ten commandments.
I, however, no longer consider myself religious.

But, I do still go by the "thou shall not judge" thing.

No one should judge ANYONE for ANYTHING.

You might say they are stupid, cause they are acting that way.

But, you don't need to act like someone is just terrible through and through because of what they do or say or even dress.

If you believe in God, you should not judge.
At all.
No question.
Doesn't matter what it is.

You may not agree,but it is not your place to judge.
It would be God's job.

I really don't care if the bible says it is wrong, you don't need to condemn a person.
Once again,
You believe in God so won't He being doing that?

At the same time, if you believe in your religion, you don't just pick out what you want to follow and forget about the rest.

I am so tired of people not respecting other people for who they are.

I read things on the internet and I like to read comments sometimes.
So many are just filled with hatred for no reason.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

As you know, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

So many people say they are Christians and do the church thing, but do SO many things that go against what it says.

There truly are people that really never talk bad about anyone and live their lives as good as they can.
But, that is pretty rare in general.

And I am not just picking on Christians.
All religions are like that.

And the same is true of atheists and agnostics.
Just cause they don't pray doesn't mean they are immoral.

There are good and bad people in every belief in the world.
It is human nature.
And humans can be pretty sucky sometimes.

Think however you want.
But, just because you can say it doesn't mean you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.