Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm a Killer!

Yep.
That's right.
You heard me.

I did it.
But, I had to protect my girl.
She hates them.

In fact, she is down right freaked out every time she sees one of them.

Can't say I blame her.

I always hated them.
No, not hated.
I still hate them.
I just no longer am scared of them.

I am, of course, talking about the mighty spider.

I, seriously used to run from the little buggers.

One time, I was alone and saw this huge spider and I went and got bug spray and kept spraying it until it's gigantic head just kinda deflated.

My heart was beating fast the whole time.

My husband was my designated spider slayer.

But, now I am a parent so I get to be the spider slayer.

And I just killed one.

It came running out from behind the computer monitor and I got the sucker.

I think it was living there cause it had been spotted on the desk before.

Wap
Wap
Wap

That was all she wrote.

So, we are all safe.

Not sure why they have always given me the willies.
They just have.
Maybe it's a girlie thing.

They are crawlie things and so little they can't hurt you.
Unless you meet a poisonous one.
But, that is rare.

Dad used to keep telling me that they are more scared of me than I am of them.
I'm so much bigger.

But, I am not so sure about that.

If they were as scared as me, their little bodies would just give up and die from sheer terror.

But, I am better.
I hate them, but I am not scared.

Come on Spider.
Bring it on,
for I am the mighty spider slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.