Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You, Mr. President!

Does anyone else hate that every time the president has a news conference it is on
EVERY
SINGLE
CHANNEL
IN THE FREE WORLD?

Or at least the United States.

Now, all the shows are running late.

I forgot all about him being on and at first couldn't figure out why the news ran late and than Letterman.
Now, my favorite night time dude- Craig Ferguson- is starting late.

Totally not cool.

Maybe it is just me, but I don't get why he was on.

I know.
The end of combat troops in Iraq.

But, ya know what?
They are still over there to help the Iraqi people.
And won't be leaving for God knows how long.

So, the troops are still in danger just by being there.

So, he didn't say "Mission Accomplished".
Good for him.
How impressive.

But, let me say this...
It is not over until all the troops are home.

And that could be years.

But, I am going off into my own little views and not focusing on the point.

The point is we don't need 1500 channels showing the same damn thing.

You have all the networks plus cable news networks plus any other cable channels that want people to be informed.

And really, does it matter?

They will rehash the whole thing on all the news programs.
If you have internet, you can read all about it.
If you buy a newspaper, the whole speech is in there.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for being in the know.
After all...
knowledge is power.

But this is just overkill.

Now, I gotta stay up even later to watch my Craigy.
He is just sssooooooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.