Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pimpin' the Yummy

I'm going to take this opportunity and the letter Y to tell you about my other blog.

It's Ruth's Yummy Stuff.

It's my blog about yummy stuff. According to me.

I do have some cooking tips but recipes seem to get more views so I mostly do those.

There is also a link to the right with my latest post on there.

In May, I will have been doing that blog for 2 years.

Cooking and baking is my passion.
So, I decided to share the yummy stuff with anyone and everyone that cared to read.

Yummy stuff of all kinds.
Dips
Desserts
Breads
Main dishes

Anything yummy.

Yep

Yummy

That's the stuff!

6 comments:

  1. It’s like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pictures to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Ill definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice to go through your blog!
    i am glad i came here.
    yummy stuff is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Osterreich, thanks. I didn't think about posting photos for my recipes since I put a link to that blog and most of those recipes have pictures.

    Haritha, thanks. Who doesn't love yummy stuff?

    OT, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.