Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Seriously Stalling

I need to do things around the house, I need to do stuff online.

But, I really don't want to do any of it.

Instead I sit here trying to get motivated.

That is one of my best stall tactics.

If I sit here long enough, I will either get motivated OR I will run out of time and I just have to get it done.

I have now entered the run out of time realm.

I just have to do my chores.

I really have nothing earth shattering to say.
Just thought maybe I'd write something and put off sorting clothes just a wee bit longer.

Today the weather is dreary and makes me just want to lay around and pretend that nothing needs done.
Storm is a comin'.

I am hoping though that Mother Nature decides to skip over my little area of the world.
When it gets bad I have to worry about losing power
and since we have well water and an electric pump, no power means no water as well.

Plus, we get snowed in due to the gravel road getting so bad.

But, I guess if we keep power but are snowed in I have plenty of time to do chores at that time.
But Kiddo is outta toe socks so I guess laundry is a must.

Better go get my laundry baskets.
Fun. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.