Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And Another One Bites the Dust!

Every year I have a plan.
Some people might call it a resolution.

Not me.
It's a plan.

I have implemented half of my plan.
It's using my budgeting skills for the greater good.
MY greater good.

The second half of the plan is to set some money aside every paycheck.
Starting now.

The plan is already going like a boat taking on water.

I don't know how it happens.
But, every year I have the same damn plan and never get to do it.

I did get to put my half payments each check plan part in action and hopefully be able to maintain it.
I've been wanting to try that for a while.
It's supposed to help pay things down faster.

Cross your fingers.
Just on one hand though or that's a double cross and it won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.