Thursday, April 28, 2016

I Know an Xavier

You see the name in history: Saint Francis Xavier.

You see it in the movies: Charles Xavier from X-Men and Francis Xavier Cross from Scrooged.

There are high schools and universities with Xavier in the name.

But, do you really know anyone with that name?
I do.
My little nephew turns two this year.
Remember when I went to Ohio with my niece because she was having twins?
One of them got the middle name of Xavier.

So, it's not in use everyday.
But, it's in there.

7 comments:

  1. Xavier is rare, and even if middle, it sure is there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, I am sure it will never make top 100 names of the year.

      Delete
  2. It is a neat name, surprised why it is not used more.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty, I don't know. My mother doesn't really like it. I think it sounds regal.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lynn, you don't hear it too often.

      Delete
  4. My nephew has a girlfriend and her name is xeexya or something like that.
    Pronounced zeesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.