Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Better, I Hope



I think I am finally kicking this crappy virus thing to the curb.

I have been trying everything.

I'd start to feel better only to feel worse again the next day.

I tried the apple cider vinegar/water/cayenne pepper thing.
It did clear my nose enough to actually taste it, but that's about it.

I have drank so much tea, I could float a boat to China.

My latest thing is mixing a tablespoon of honey with a 1/4 a spoon of cinnamon.
Worth a shot.

I tried the apple cider vinegar thing didn't I?

After three days it is supposed to clear you up.
I took some last night and some this morning.

Maybe it's the sugary zing that's coursing through my veins but I have more energy than I have had in several days.

I need my energy, because I haven't gotten much done and I have all kinds of things to do.

I need to spiff up this blog. I am just getting little things done here and there.
I need to get more done. I need to see what all I can do.

I need to dust like you won't believe.
My house is a dust haven.
I dust everything really well and two days later I could write my name in the dust.
It's been a few weeks so you can only imagine how bad it is.

I want to rearrange my living room.
The computer and TV have to stay put, unfortunately.
But, I am going to see what I can do with the rest of the room.

Technically, I could move the computer since we do have a wireless router.
But, right now it is wired to it.
I don't even know if my computer has what it needs to be wire free.
I should check into that.
Yes, I think I will.

Oh, but the wall I'd move it to has no outlet.
Stupid old houses that don't have enough outlets.

I will figure something out.
Or not.
Maybe I will just leave it.

But, Kiddo has to be well enough to go to school before that happens.
She is slowly getting better.
The doctor gave us another cough medicine that seems to be working better.
If there was a prescription kind she could take I don't know why they didn't give her that to begin with.

All I know is I won't be using that PA or that pharmacy again.
Honeyman swears by going to the main doctor in that clinic and so I guess it will be Dr. Ingle or no one there.

5 comments:

  1. OH...you both hurry up and get well soon. Sorry you've been so sick. I don't think I could move any thing in this house anymore; as every thing is in it's place, and there isn't enough floor space for even one more piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick SUCKS. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two.
    Ambyland,being sick does suck. You are so right.
    Clipped Wings, I may find once I start moving stuff it won't work and I may have to move it back. I am going to try though.
    This house was built before big overstuffed furniture so there isn't much wiggle room either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post. I’m emailing this to my friends.
    http://www.ihafs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.