Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alright Already, I'm Going To Do It

Blog that is.

I was over at Semi True Torystellar's blog Can U Relate and she had a post about trying to do A-Z posts in April.

So, I thought why not.
I'll give it a shot.
A post 6 days a week so it goes through the whole month.

This could be very interesting and much needed for me.
I have been lazy when it comes to writing anything, anywhere.

No articles on Bukisa.
No posts on Yummy Stuff
and not many here either.

I already have a couple ideas for some of the letters.

If you want to sign up head over here.

I know I could grab the button and post it.
I'm gonna be honest and tell you I have not figured out how exactly to do that.
I can copy the picture and that's the best it gets.

It could be really fun seeing how creative everyone gets.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I don't have the discipline to blog everyday. If I said I would blog as per the alphabet my posts would end up looking like this...

    "Q"

    the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. The Q and the Z somewhat concerns me. Oh and the X. I forgot about X. Oh no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm like A.P., I couldn't commit to 26 freakin posts in a row. I know, I'm lazy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very lazy lately and hoping this will get me more motivated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.