I have no real theme today.
It just didn't pop in there.
A few other things did,
but than I remembered that it's Tuesday.
Ten Things Tuesday
So, those other thoughts will have to wait for another day.
For anyone that is a new reader or follower, I do Ten Things Tuesday.
I pick a theme, usually.
And I come up with 10 things in no particular order.
So, this week's Ten Things Tuesday is random information you may or may not know about me.
Yes, I know I just did some random facts when I got an award.
Here are some more:
1. I once donated my hair to Locks of Love.
Some little kid could be wearing my hair right now. How cool is that?
2. I collect cookbooks and recipes.
I have no clue how many books I have. Honeyman built me this 4 foot long shelf.Not big enough.
3. I have never had a bird poop on my head.
It happened to my mom once. Right after she washed her hair. Ewww! Being outside is dangerous.
4. Last year,I won $1,000.00 in a sweepstakes.
5. For exercise, in nice weather I walk around my yard.
It is that big, plus it has inclines/declines( depending on your point of view) and flat areas. Good for the legs.
6. I have 5 one-dollar bills and $2.46 in change in my purse right now.
I hardly ever have actual money in there so I don't know how long it has been there and how long it will continue to stay there. Probably a loooong time.
7. I found a dime when I did laundry last week.
Who says cleaning is a thankless task? Someone left me some change, People!
8. I like really spicy food.
I slice hot peppers and put them on salads. You gotta leave the seeds in or it's not the same. Good for what ails ya!
9. My daughter says conpuzzles.
This, I wonder about. Is it a combination of confounds and puzzles or confused and puzzles? I must be conpuzzled too, because I just don't know. I am afraid to ask- it may be neither.
10. I clean my bathroom with vinegar, baking soda, and dish soap.
The chemicals in actual cleaners make me cough and eventually unable to breathe. I like to breathe so I had to find an alternative.
Have a great Tuesday!
I am going to hang laundry.