SherryE from Mama Diaries. If you are a parent, you can relate to her posts. If you aren't, I think you will still enjoy the tales.
As a stipulation of accepting the award, I must pass this award along to 15 (15? holy crap, that's a lot) other deserving bloggers.
I also need to share 7(7? holy crap, that's a lot) completely random pieces of information about yours truly.
That's a tall order, but I think I am up for it.
To the winners:
Come take your award, tag 15 people, tell us all 7 things about yourself, tell the tagees about their win, tell them what to do, and that is all.
So first my randomness-
1. George Carlin is my favorite comedian of all time. So what if he's dead? Never be another one to take his place.
2. I grow rhubarb.
3. I hate my Directv.
4. I can't go to bed or leave the house for more than an hour unless I do the dishes first. It's a compulsion.
5. I collect old glass decanters. I have 20 so far. New ones are OK, but they aren't so cool.
6. I have two older sisters. One comments here occasionally.
7. Sometimes( to be honest? most of the time) after starting to eat food served to me at at restaurant, I will think " I could do better". Well, I could.
Now onto the recipients:
1. KC from the Occasional Adventures of a Hermit. I just started checking out this blog and I think you should too.
2.Sue from Aeracura- A Blossoming Life. She reads, she runs, she blogs.
3. Interwebs Fails It makes me laugh every time.
4. Jayne from injaynesworld. Delightful commentary on the world we live in.
5.jdracecar from It's Always Funny in Columbubble. She a new mom so you get the cute baby pictures. You also get funny and rants.
6. Robyn from Life by Chocolate. She is very creative and loves her chocolate.
7. Lisa from The Spaghetti Westerner. She's a mom that lives in Vegas and loves her sandwiches.
8. Belle from Tales From a 1960s Flower Child. You get pictures, stories about family, and cartoons she made.
9. laughingmom at Where's the Funny Here?. She always finds something to laugh about.
10. Eva from Wrestling With Retirement. Funny, pictures, jokes, restaurant reviews. A place to make you smile.
11. Yvonne from Writing my life away!. Sometimes you get funny, sometimes introspective.
12. Melissa from Melissa Ann Goodwin- Writer on the Road. She is a writer going out on the road, just like it says.
13. Dawn from Lighten Up!. A funny view of life as Dawn sees it.
14. Judy from Life...Minute By Minute. She is a self-proclaimed shoot from the hip blogger.
15. That gentleman's lady at A funny old life. She lost her husband close to a year ago and this blog is about her moving through life after that.
I'll be around to let everyone know later on.