I know, I do.
I do it all the time.
Maybe I am just a curious person.
I don't know.
I like to know why people do things.
What is their motivation, their thought process?
Or, I want to know their brain functioning power.
Was the power on when this happened?
So, that's this week's Ten Things Tuesday. Things I think and wonder about.
1. Why is there a track & confirm thing on the US postal service website?
When you buy something, you get a tracking number for FedEx, UPS, or the USPS. They all have a spot to type in the tracking number. Guess which one never has a record of that number?
I'll give you a hint- neither rain, nor snow, nor dead of night....
(for those from another country that's the USPS motto)
2. When there is a shark attack in the ocean, why do officials go looking for the offending shark? It is in the OCEAN, which is really big, and how are they gonna know they got the right shark?
3. Why does Chris Wragge of the Early Show always grease his hair back?
It just doesn't look good. And this isn't the 1950s.
4. Why do so many people say we need to vote all members of Congress out, but then they still vote their guy back into office? They seem to think everyone else. But, their guy is OK.
Or are the people saying this the ones that don't vote?
5. Why do people vote party and not person?
Some people from the same party have different ideas and I really hate when people go on and on about what party so and so is from.
I don't care! The government needs to just fix the country and quit being little babies and start taking care of the people and not themselves and their reelection plans.
6. How was this big ass crocodile captured alive?
Check out the story.
7. Why won't Dave Sayer come to my house?
I wrote him a nice letter and everything. I just don't understand.
8. At work, why do the best workers get treated like crap, while the laziest workers get treated great?
Seems very backwards to me. But, it happens everywhere.
9. Why don't the news anchor people pay attention to what they are reading.
Once, the teleprompter stopped working and the anchor was lost when she had to read her papers. She started reading news that she already told me.
10. Why do companies change things and call it "new and improved"?
It might be new, but it is very seldom improved.
I miss the old version of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
What kinds of things do you wonder about?