As I was taking a break, I realized
A. I needed to clean my toilet
B. it is time for my Ten Things Tuesday, seeing how it is Tuesday and all.
I got my toilet out of the way.
So, here we go.
I know many of you are probably thinking what reason could I possibly have for wanting Donald Trump to run for president.
I know he bowed out yesterday. But, he could still change his mind.
So, in no particular order.
Ten Reasons I really want Donald Trump to run for president.
1. I can't get enough hair jokes on late night TV. The man was born for hair jokes.
2. He does such a great job answering reporters questions.
3. As Mr. Trump knows all about bankruptcy, I am curious to know if he would file bankruptcy for our country. Maybe file with the world bank. Would it work?
4. I would love to see him at the Iowa State Fair. Not that I go, but it would be on the news and that would be awesome.
Can you imagine? The heat and humidity and pig stink of a state fair in August in Iowa.
He in a suit and being oh so comfortable.
Oh he'd go. We do have the first caucus after all. All the candidates go. Whoopee!
5. I wanna see his birth certificate. Not the one that comes from the hospital. The long form. You know the one that says if he was born a dumbass or what.
6. He really seems to know what he is talking about. You know. About everything.
7. I wanna hear him fire some campaign staffers. " You're fired!"
8. This kinda ties to the above. He could do apprentice or celebrity apprentice with the contestants as his staffers. Could be interesting.
9. He'd give Rosie O'Donnell something to talk about. Or bitch about. You decide.
10. I'd really love to see him flip some pancakes on the campaign trail.
Somehow I think that would be a first for him.