I have been picked by Al Penwasser over at Penwasser Place to write a meme.
An underwear meme.
By the way, why did underwear used to be called unmentionables?
Everyone knew what an unmentionable was so just by saying the word "unmentionable" you are in fact mentioning them.
On to the meme.
1. What do you call your undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
That all depends on who I am talking to. To the Honeyman, they are underwear. If I am referring to them as as a whole, they are underwear. If I am talking about a specific item of mine or Kiddo's, I say bras or panties.
See, I'm versatile.
2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
Maybe. I really couldn't tell ya. I seldom remember my dreams and if I do, I never look down to see what I have on.
3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Something very pokey. Like porcupine quills or thorns. Can you imagine trying to sit down? The thought truly pains me.
4. If you were a pair of underwear, what color would you be, and WHY?
According to women's lingerie catalogs, nude is a color. So, I am going to go with that.
Why? Because it sounds good to me.
5. Have you ever thrown your underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your underwear at, given the opportunity?
No, can't say I ever have. That's a little unsanitary. I might give a laundry basket of unmentionables to Kelly Rippa. According to all the commercials, she loves to do laundry.
6. You’re out of clean underwear. What do you do?
I have a couple of scenarios. I will rummage through Honeyman's drawer to find something that will fit. Or, I go commando until I get a load of laundry done.
7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
8. If you could have any message printed on your underwear, what would it be?
It's All Good!
9. How many bloggers does it take to put underwear on a goat?
Since bloggers are a smart lot, I'm gonna say one. Just use some patience and it can be done.
Slip a sedative into the goat's food. Wait until it takes effect. Make sure it is good and strong so the goat won't wake up.
Carefully, but quickly, put the underwear on the goat.
See? Easy peasy.
Now, I am supposed to challenge others to do their own underwear meme.
Who to pick. Who to pick.
Al went with five bloggers so I will follow his example.
Jamie at Everyone Thinks I Can Fix It
Alex from The Life and Times of A. Nighbert
Belle at Tales From a Loser Who is Sometimes a Winner
Mynx from Dribble...
Rick at Life 101
And now, I am going to bed.