Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ten Things Tuesday- The Birthday Song

Today is my birthday.
Hold your applause, please.

I thought I would compile a list of birthday songs that I like.
I hope I can find ten.

So, here's this week's ten things Tuesday.

1. Birthday- Beatles
     I love this song. One of my favorites.



2. Happy Birthday- Weird Al
     What's an occasion without Weird Al?


3. Happy Birthday Hippo Rap
     Interesting.



4. Birthday Song- Carole King
     I have never heard this one before today.


5. Celebration- Kool and the Gang
     Because you made it through another year, you have to celebrate.


6. Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
     Celebrate with a party.



7. Darth Vader says  Happy Birthday



8. Unhappy Birthday- The Smiths
     Why you would take the time to wish someone you don't like an unhappy birthday, I will never know.


9. In Da Club- 50 Cent


10.  Birthday Gal- The Replacements


******************************
Have a great Tuesday!
  
  

14 comments:

  1. I've been a Carole King fan forever. Happy birthday, lovely lady. May you have the best one yet,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. It's been a pretty relaxing day.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ruth! Have a celebration to last throughout the year. Come on!
    Cheers and hugs for the happiest birthday and year yet.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn, isn't that such a feel good song? Thank you, I hope so.

      Delete
  3. I liked the hippo and Vader the best. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, they were pretty fun weren't they?

      Delete
  4. Isn't it great the way Darth Vader can talk without moving his lips? He should have been a ventriloquist. Happy Birthday BTW - may you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gorilla Bananas. Darth-cause we're close like that- is special that way.

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a blessedly happy birthday, Ruth! Many more happy, healthy years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. I can only hope.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.